1. Only pre-registered National Infrastructure Plan Forum visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day, exhibitor badge holders, media badge holders and speaker badge holders will be able to attend the event.
2. Admission to The National Infrastructure Plan Forum is free to attend.
3. Entry to the event is a first come, first served basis – so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
4. The event is free to attend because of our sponsors and supporters. So, by attending the conference or seminars you agree for your contact details to be passed to the organisers/sponsors of that particular session/s.
5. Anyone not representing the event sponsors, exhibitors or supporters found to be canvassing for business will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
6. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to adhere to this policy may lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from The National Infrastructure Plan Forum.
7. Anyone obtaining a visitor or exhibitor badge to The National Infrastructure Plan Forum by theft, deception (this includes providing false information during registration) or other illegal means may be removed from the event.
8. Anyone attending The National Infrastructure Plan Forum should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card or a work ID) or other identification, which the Organisers may ask to see.
9. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the National Infrastructure Plan Forum unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
10. Anyone attending The National Infrastructure Plan Forum must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the event.
11. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from The National Infrastructure Plan Forum and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
12. Media badges at the National Infrastructure Plan Forum are restricted to Editors, Sub Editors, Editorial Assistants, Editorial Researchers, Publishers, Journalists, Broadcasters, Web Bloggers and Photographers associated with, or covering the wider public sector. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Please note that Sales, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Publishing staff and Media Sales Representatives will not qualify as Press for this event.
13. By entering the venue and by your presence at The National Infrastructure Plan Forum, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded in a group setting. Where your badge / personal details are legible, we will contact you to seek your prior permission if these images are used.
Please note: The Admissions Policy is subject to change.